Nike SNKRS Pass: The Ultimate How-To-Use Guide
It’s been five years since Nike introduced the SNKRS Pass, and it has been every sneakerhead’s wildest dream. Last year, shit got real when they changed their system from first-come first-serve to a random draw. In their mind, Nike did that little tweak to ensure a better experience and fair chances for their consumers. Whatever the Swoosh gives our way, we are so in with a big fat yes. But wait, are you using your chance right when it comes to the Nike SNKRS Pass? Do you even know about it? Don’t worry fam, got you covered with this ultimate quick guide.
What Is a Nike SNKRS Pass?
If you have the SNKRS App, a Nike SNKRS pass is like a Nike-special giveaway. Whenever there is a chance to secure a hot kick, the Nike Pass alerts its loyal subscribers and you get to join in on the fun. So, to put it in simple words, this Pass notifies you when Nike is offering a bunch of unique releases in a retail shop next to you, hence increasing your chances of getting it. All you gotta do is pick the sneakers you like, fill out some details, enter the draw, and pray you win.
Which Nike Products Drop Via SNKRS Pass?
The Nike SNKRS Pass features Nike’s top-tier releases such as the Corteiz x Nike AM95, Air Jordan 1 “Lost & Found” and now the highly anticipated Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Golf. In simpler terms, it got the dopest shit ever.
How Does SNKRS Pass Work?
- Download the App: So start by downloading the Nike SNKRS app on your mobile device whether iOS or Android.
- Create an Account: Open the app and create a Nike SNKRS account (if you don’t have one). You’ll need to add in basic information- nothing the internet doesn’t already know!
- Enable Location Services: Allow the app to access your location, because releases are location-specific. This is very important because the SNKRS Pass uses your device’s location to find retailers near you with available inventory.
- Stay Alert: Keep an eye on the app for notifications about SNKRS Pass releases. These are usually pretty exclusive. If you get a Pass (you’ll see it on your SNKRS App feed on drop day) you’ll have a short time to reserve your shoe size.
- Participate in Draws: When a SNKRS Pass release is announced, enter the raffle for the chance to purchase the sneakers. Once you’ve selected a retailer, you can select your size and make a reservation for your pair.
- Wait for Results: After the draw entry period ends, Nike will randomly select winners, and then the endless game of waiting begins.
- Winning Notification: If you’re selected, you’ll receive a notification through the app confirming your chance to buy the sneakers.
- Purchase Confirmation: Once you receive the winning notification, follow the app’s instructions to complete your purchase. You’ll likely need to provide payment and shipping information.
- Pick Up: Depending on the release, you may need to pick up your sneakers from a physical Nike store location. Just follow the provided instructions by the app.
- Celebrate: Once you have the sneakers in your hands, you’re all set! Enjoy your exclusive limited-edition Nike kicks. Or maybe flip them for a shit ton of profit! Here’s where you can do so.
What Do I Need for Pick Up?
You should know that the SNKRS Pass is only valid on the device the reservation was originally made on. During the pick-up time frame, bring your phone to show:
- Your SNKRS Pass
- A valid photo ID (state-issued, passport, military, or school ID).
- Make sure the first and last name on the ID matches the first and last name on the SNKRS Pass!
- A valid form of payment (major credit cards or cash accepted).
General Tips & Notes
- You can’t change the reservation details (name, shoe size, or store location) on the SNKRS Pass once you submit them.
- No one can pick the sneaker for you as only the name that appears on the SNKRS Pass can purchase the launch product.
- Your reservation will be forfeited if you do not pick up your shoes within the timeframe specified in the SNKRS Pass
- If you don’t get a Nike SNKRS pass, or you can’t see any retail locations listed, then chances are you are too far from any participating Nike stores.
- Of course, for those who don’t live close to a Nike store they will miss out on the Nike SNKRS Pass drop.
- If you happen to be in the proximity of a Nike retail shop and still aren’t receiving notifications about the SNKRS Pass then DOUBLE CHECK that your GPS services and push notifications are turned on and that you have the latest version of the SNKRS App.
How To Ensure Winning A SNKRS Pass?
Here’s the twist, there’s the good news and bad news. Let’s start with the bad one first. Nothing can guarantee you a SNKRS Pass other than being geographically located in near proximity to a Nike Retail store. In addition to being a loyal customer. Using a VPN is a bad idea because you might have to go pick up the sneakers in person, so don’t go gambling that much.
Now let’s focus on the good news, you can ensure winning the random raffle once you get a Nike SNKRS Pass! How? It’s really much simpler than you might think. Just purchase a Nike bot, it will do the magic for you. Where could you find such a magic worker? I shit you not it’s none other than TSB, check it out now!